Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.188 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥440,327 (EC$10,691) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)