Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.187 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥484,485 (EC$11,484) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)