Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.492 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,442 (EC$5,915) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)