Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.973 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,432 (EC$5,429) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)