Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.160 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥471,606 (CHF 4,281) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)