Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.884 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥477,312 (CHF 4,191) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)