Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.142 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥301,503 (CHF 2,665) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)