Cost of living comparison between Srinagar, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥296,022 (₨190,917) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)