Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.605 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,353 ($2,223) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)