Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.303 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,545 (21,625 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)