Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.636 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,401 (11,817 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)