Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.043 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,303 (22,770 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)