Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.710 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,337 (11,651 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)