Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.630 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,973 (C$3,001) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)