Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.438 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,900 (4,575 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)