Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.355 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,654 (6,766 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)