Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.674 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,909 ($1,961) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)