Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09948 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,032 (₩2,593,789) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)