Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,160 (₨186,666) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (41 minutes ago)