Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,085 (руб 179,890) in Sochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)