Cost of living comparison between Smolensk, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.663 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,249 (руб 199,831) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (26 minutes ago)