Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,416 (руб 116,517) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)