Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,555 (руб 107,122) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)