Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.964 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,975 (руб 181,730) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)