Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.940 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,866 (руб 169,522) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)