Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.842 JPY / BYN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,583 (3,658 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)