Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.896 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,211 (5,669 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)