Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.043 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,019 (19,324 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)