Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.140 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,397 (93,167 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)