Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.739 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,712 (21,957 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)