Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.080 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥269,864 (20,632 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (41 minutes ago)