Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.713 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥395,821 (31,134 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)