Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.483 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,294 (18,267 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (43 minutes ago)