Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.531 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥427,106 (34,084 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)