Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.937 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,305 (12,337TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)