Cost of living in Singapore compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,636 prices entered by 1,020 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.444 JPY / SGD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥445,189 (SGD $5,534) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)