Cost of living in Singapore compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,999 prices entered by 1,138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.046 JPY / SGD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥310,034 (SGD $3,733) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)