Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03711 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥181,682 (COL$4,896,191) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)