Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.434 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥260,194 (58,679₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)