Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.093 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,926 (49,817₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)