Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.081 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥180,043 (44,122₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)