Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,119 (44,383₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)