Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.179 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥496,796 (kr30,707) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)