Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.445 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,882 (8,867TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)