Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,247 (7,854,511 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)