Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02801 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,901 (7,956,923 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)