Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02750 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,900 (13,448,491 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)