Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.818 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥235,340 (€1,785) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)