Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.901 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,679 (RM8,805) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)