Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.335 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,862 (€2,822) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)