Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.407 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,419 (63,817 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)