Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30716 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,549 (594,319 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)