Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.893 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,690 (370,165 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (40 minutes ago)