Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,098 (224,552 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (43 minutes ago)