Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.833 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,822 (390,956 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (about 1 hour ago)