Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,275 (﷼ 73,073,759) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)