Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.363 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,865 (元21,341) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)