Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.039 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,833 (元13,371) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (27 minutes ago)