Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.674 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,178 (元23,160) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (32 minutes ago)