Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.131 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥372,433 (元23,088) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)