Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.244 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥406,966 (元25,053) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)