Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.339 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,201 (14,823元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)