Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.826 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,133 (元15,936) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)