Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.443 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,938 (元24,809) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)