Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.927 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,892 (Dirham 7,239) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)