Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.877 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,277 (Dirham 8,444) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)