Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.599 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥234,629 (元14,135) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)