Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.220 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥435,457 (元26,847) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)