Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.443 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥438,522 (元26,670) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)