Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.343 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥437,928 (元28,543) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)