Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.958 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,771 (RM7,734) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (44 minutes ago)