Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.523 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,679 (4,342 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (41 minutes ago)