Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.202 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,675 (6,746 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)