Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.192 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥279,878 (66,771₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (35 minutes ago)