Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.365 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥279,718 (64,080₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)