Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.339 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,610 (46,234₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (26 minutes ago)