Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.905 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,594 (18,193 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (40 minutes ago)