Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.542 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,884 (R$ 7,375) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (34 minutes ago)