Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.656 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,072 (RM12,670) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)