Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.678 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,664 (RM7,069) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)