Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.108 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,154 (RM12,950) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)