Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10443 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,109 (₩2,797,106) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)