Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09928 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥448,479 (₩4,517,428) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)