Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09960 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥465,923 (₩4,678,131) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (43 minutes ago)