Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09943 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥298,478 (₩3,001,775) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)