Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09767 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥293,999 (₩3,010,045) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)