Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09975 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥466,885 (₩4,680,421) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)