Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09986 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,001 (₩2,443,339) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)