Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09940 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,100 (₩2,817,825) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)