Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33728 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,561 (562,025 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)