Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35599 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,438 (824,299 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)