Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34252 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥287,899 (840,540 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)