Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,452 (Rp 41,953,439) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)