Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.283 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,795 (CHF 2,595) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (32 minutes ago)