Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.318 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,382 (CHF 2,275) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)