Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.085 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥468,037 (CHF 4,103) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)