Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.463 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥430,050 (CHF 3,757) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)