Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.588 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,282 (CHF 3,813) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)