Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.873 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,061 (8,182 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)