Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.823 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥360,902 (13,455 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)