Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,897 (64,326 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)