Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥280,623 (₨165,216) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)